+2 People above
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Traditional culture and traditions
- Walking along the Mani walls
- Visiting Kyangjin Gompa monastery
- Having wonderful views of Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Gangchenpo and other Tibetan Mountains
- Passing through forest of blooming rhododendrons and other alpine flowers
- Having the fantastic view of Saraswati Kunda, Bhairab Kunda and Gosaikunda Lake
Trip Overview of Langtang Valley Gosaikunda Trek
Langtang Valley Gosaikunda Trek is a religious trek towards the venerated Gosaikunda Lake that is believed to have been crafted by Lord Shiva himself to get relief from the agony after he swallowed the lethal Kalkut poison to save the world from being annihilated also known as Langtang circuit trek. Hindu and Buddhist devotees along with shamanic practitioners visit the Holy Gosainkunda Lake every year in Janai Purnima which falls every year on the full moon of Bhadra which usually coincides with the august month of the English Calendar. Taking bath in the chilling water of Gosainkunda Lake is believed to wipe off all the mortal sins of devotees that they commit in their lifetime.
Traveling through several villages with an opportunity to have a peek into the rural way of living and traditional culture and traditions, walking along the Mani walls, visiting Kyangjin Gompa monastery, having wonderful views of Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Gangchenpo, and other Tibetan Mountains, passing through a forest of blooming rhododendrons and other alpine flowers and having the fantastic view of Saraswati Kunda, Bhairab Kunda, and Gosaikunda Lake are major attractions of Langtang Valley and Gosaikunda Trek.
‘Langtang Valley and Gosaikunda Trek’ at Tourist Link Treks & Expedition is a 17-days package that begins with the 9hour drive through the serpentine road of Nuwakot to Syabrubesi from where the amazing trekking experience initiates as we walk past Lama Hotel to pretty and culturally rich Langtang Village. Offering our respect to Kyangjin Gompa Monastery, we will make an advance through Sing Gompa Monastery to Gosainkunda Lake. Taking bath in Gosaikunda Lake, we will make our return trip through the highland Villages of Gopte, Melamchi Gaon, Tarkegyang, and Sermathang to Melamchipul from where we will drive back to Kathmandu and thus this fun-filled ‘Langtang Gosaikunda Trek’ concludes.
30 Min. Breakfast Only Hotel in Kathmandu
Upon landing at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, you will be greeted by our representative from Tourist Link Treks & Expedition who will then convey you through the vibrant streets in Kathmandu to the hotel where you will receive a brief explanation regarding your trekking package. You will spend the pleasant night in the comfy bed.
7 hour Breakfast Only Hotel In Kathmandu
Taking light breakfast early in the morning, our guide will then take you for a pleasant day tour inside Kathmandu which encompasses the UNESCO enlisted sites like the holiest shrine of Shiva at Pashupatinath Temple Complex, the Bouddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Temple aka Monkey Temple. The tour will conclude by taking you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square which is a historical site. Home of Living Goddess- Kumari, Kasthamandap Temple and Kal Bhairab are some must see sites around Kathmandu Durbar Square.
7-8 hrs B/L/D Mountain Lodge
It takes about 5hour of scenic drive through the slithering road with beautiful views of rice fields, terraces and hills to take us to Trishuli Bazaar from where we will follow the bumping dirt road to Dhunche. From Dhunche, we will continue along the road to Syabrubesi Bazaar which is crowded with several hotels and lodges. We will spend the night in a lodge at Syabrubesi.
5-6 hrs Mountain Lodge
Pursuing the downward trail that leads us to Ghopche Khola, we will move forward through a place with landslide before choosing the ascending trail to Rimche located at 2400m altitude. Crossing the dense woods of bamboo, we will make it to Lama Hotel where we will be staying overnight.
5-6 hrs B/L/D Mountain Lodge
6 Hours B/L/D Mountain Lodge
6 Hours B/L/D Mountain Lodge
All Day B/L/D Mountain Lodge
7 hours B/L/D Mountain Lodge
6 hours B/L/D Mountain Lodge
4to 5 hours B/L/D Mountain lodge
6 hours B/L/D Mountain lodge
7 hours Breakfast Kathmandu hotel
6 to 7 hrs Breakfast and Lunch Kathmandu Hotel
All Day Only Breakfast Kathmandu Hotel
30Min Only Breakfast
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Two night accommodation with breakfast at 3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- All necessary grounded transportation
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide (English speaking and Government licensed holder guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekker: 1 Porter) there food, accommodation, Salary, equipment and including staff insurance
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- All necessary paper work and permits (National Park fee and TIMS) please bring 3 passport size photographs
- All Local/Government Taxes and office service charge
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
What's not included?
- Nepal Visa fee
- Meal not specified in the “meal inclusions” in the above itinerary
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and other expenses
- International airfare to & from home town
- Excess baggage charges
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
- Tips and donations for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Detail Information
When to Go?
March to May and mid-September to November are ideal times to go on trekking in Nepal. However, you can do the trek throughout the year, excluding harsh winter and heavy monsoon periods for better experiences. Read more...
Gears and equipment assure your safety and smooth trekking experiences as you enter the Himalayas. With essential equipment, you can add some of the other specific ones which most probably will come in handy during the trek. A reliable preparation from your side is a positive step for successful trekking and climbing expedition. Read more...
Food, drinking water, and accommodation facilities
The menu for everyday foods gets slimmer with a significant rise in altitude. One can always find a warm tea and basic local staple in the lodges or teahouses operating here. Natural drinking water sources, as well as Drinking water taps, are available throughout the trail. Accommodations might lose even some of the basic facilities as we move higher up in the trails of the Himalayas. Read more...
To enter and trek the protected and restricted segments of Nepal, you will have to take special permits from the government of Nepal for the sole purpose of preserving the people and nature of these areas. Read more...
Altitude sickness is one of the primary concerns while trekking in areas of higher altitudes. You must be prepared and act quickly if the symptoms appear during the trek. Using some prevention techniques, you can slow down and minimize the symptoms of Altitude sickness up to some extent. Read More...
Physical condition and experience requirements
Different types and levels of trekking might require a certain minimum fitness level to accomplish. With the guides, you can make up for the segments lacking experience of trekking. Nepal also offers a lot of different varieties of the trek which the trekkers of any age or physical condition can do. Selection of optimal trekking program is best for both parties. Read more...
Weather in the Higher Himalayas is always unpredictable. Regular monitoring and contact help us to be safe from any unforeseen change of weather in most cases. With the presence of a licensed guide, you can take correct destinations and make the most of the trek. Read more...
Langtang and gossikundaGreat trekking and excellent service. My guide Santa was knowledgable and informative, sharing many insights into the local cultures, traditions and flora and fauna. Overall it was an amazing experience Read More ...