+2 People above
Trip Overview of Budget Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base camp trek is known as the Mecca of trekking because it offers what you need to explore. Trekking around the roof of the world is definitely a big thing. Everest base camp trek is always the journey of dreams for all of trekking enthusiasts. Due to inflation and recession, many people around the world are not being to able to fulfill their dream. Everest base camp trek is on the bucket list of many worldwide trekkers. Tourist link Trek and expedition is one of the veteran trekking and tour companies in Nepal. For the sake of the trekker's happiness, Tourist link treks and expedition offers Everest base camp trek at a very reasonable price.
Budget Everest Base Camp Trek starts at Kathmandu the day you fly to Lukla which is regarded as one of the most amazing flights. And we trek to Phakding, one of the Everest region's authentic villages. The journey goes forward to Base camp following several beautiful village playing hide and seeks with the towering mountains. The more we climb the less oxygen we get to breathe. It's important to get proper acclimatization otherwise the chances of mountain sickness we have. Herd of yaks and Naks amaze you all the time.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Temple, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Three-night accommodation with breakfast at 3-star category Hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available twin-sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu (Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu) including departure tax
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide (English speaking and Government licensed holder guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekker: 1 Porter) their food, accommodation, Salary, equipment, and staff insurance
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Entry fee for Sagarmatha National Park (Please bring two passport-size photos for permit)
- A local fee of Khumbu valley or instated of TIMS
- All Local/Government Taxes and office service charge
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
What's not included?
- Nepal Visa fee
- Meal not specified in the “meal inclusions” in the above itinerary
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and other expenses
- International airfare to & from home town
- Excess baggage charges
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Lukla, Phakdhing and Namche
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
- Tips and donations for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend