Bus and Jeep
Trip Overview of Ghandruk Loop Hotspring Trek
Ghandruk Loop Hotspring Trek is a newly crafted exclusive trekking package by Tourist Link Trek & Adventure. This trip is a perfect journey that offers the various textures of Nature and Culture. This short and sweet hike encompasses through the lap of Mt Annapurna in the northern province of Pokhara city. Walking through various Himalayan terrain, visiting Gurung tribe village, taking hot spring pool baths, exploring Nepali cuisine, and close-up mountain views are the major highlights of this trekking. This recreational journey is suitable for all age groups of people.
One of the hot and exclusive short trips Ghandruk loop Hotspring trek offers an incredible retreat to you in gauging pristine nature, rejuvenating your sore muscle, and filling your thirst for exploring unspoiled nature. The journey starts from Pokhara with a scenic drive that takes all the way to Ghandruk 2012m. On the first day, we stop at Ghandruk which is the ancestral village of the Gurung tribe famous for its unique style of the house, interior, and lavish culture. We go explore around the village that there is a bunch of fascinating things. Gurung cultural museum, Buddhist monastery, and ACAP center are places to visit albeit strolling around the village is very worthy. The next day early morning with the first ray of sunrise you get the surreal glimpse of Mt Annapurna south, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Gandarvachuli, and Annapurna III. We take breakfast and commence trekking, you going to bless with beautiful scenery. The trail goes high above the valley where down at the bottom you can see the sparkling, rushing river Modi Khola. Surrounded by snow-capped high mountains makes you feel delighted. We reach Jhinu 1780m just after crossing the suspension bridge where we spend overnight. A moment later check-in we walk downhill all the way to the river bank where there is a natural hot spring pool we take rejuvenating bath inside a natural hot spring pool. The next day early morning we go the pool again come back hotel, take breakfast and walk back to Siwai in order to drive back to Pokhara.
6 hour Launch / Dinner Mountain lodge
The journey starts from Pokhara with scenic drive which takes all the way to Ghandruk 2012m. First day we stop at Ghandruk which is the ancesteral village of Gurung tribe famous for unique style house, interior and lavish culture. We go explore around village that there are bunch of fascinating thing. Gurung cultural museum, Buddhist monastery, ACAP center are place to visit albeit strolling around the village is very worthy.
6 hour Breakfast / Launch / Dinner Mountain lodge
Next day early morning with the first ray of sunrise you get the surreal glimpse of Mt Annapurna south, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Gandarvachuli, Annaprna III. We take breakfast and commence trekking, you going to bless with beautiful scenery. Trail goes high above the valley where down in the bottom you can see sparkling, rushing river Modi khola. Surrounded by snow capped high mountain makes you feel delight. We reach Jhinu 1780m just after crossing suspension bridge where we spend overnight. Moment later check in we walk downhill all the way to river bank where there is natural hot spring pool we take rejuvenating bath inside natural hot spring pool.
6 hour Breakfast / Launch / Dinner
Next day early morning we go pool again come back hotel, take breakfast and walk back to Siwai in order to drive back to Pokhara.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Both Way Tourist Bus (Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu)
- The best available twin-sharing bed lodge during the trek.
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Launch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced highly skilled, government-authorised English speaking guide.
- Porter during trekking including his salary, and insurance. Two trekker gets on Porter.
- Snacks and seasonal fruit during the trek.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB plan
- Down jacket and sleeping bag ( To be returned after trip completion )
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Annapurna conservation area project ( ACAP) entry fees and permit
- TIMS ( Trekkers’ information management system ) card
- Jomsom – Pokhara flight ticket
- Tourist coach from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All local government fees and all office service charges.
- Medical supplies ( First aid kid )
- Arrangement of Emergency helicopter (Expenses should be paid by your insurance company)
- Farewell dinner before departure
What's not included?
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Personal trekking equipment
Snacks and other expenses
Excess baggage charges
Hot showers during the trek except when in Pokhara and Kathmandu
Personal travel insurance
Emergency evacuation if required
Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
Tips and donations for guides and porters.
Optional trips and sightseeing if extend