+2 People above
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Trip Overview of Kathmandu Namobuddha Trekking
Trekking in Nepal does not always have to end in the Himalayas. There are many sites in and around the capital city and Kathmandu Namobuddha Trekking is one of them. We will take a slow walk through the forest, ethnic villages, temples, and monasteries. Namobuddha trekking route begins and ends at a low altitude. So there is no risk of high altitude sickness. This is an easy trek that can be joined by people of all age groups. You do not require any pre-trekking experience. Hence this is the perfect family trekking package in Nepal and this is the package that you would like to choose if you are staying in Nepal for a very limited time and you are looking for Short treks around Kathmandu. Get close to nature and observe the rural life in countryside villages.
Tourist Link Treks & Expedition organizes an 8days Kathmandu Namobuddha Trekking itinerary. Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are two famous destinations for sunrise views. Existing just 30km far from Kathmandu, Dhulikhel is a culturally rich Newari town. We will walk through the cobbled street of Dhulikhel. Walk past Newari settlements and temples of Bhimsen, Bhagvati Temple, and more. From Dhulikhel, we will head towards Namobuddha. Located at 1750m altitude overlooking Panauti village 20km away from Dhulikhel, we will walk through the Tamang settlement to Namobuddha Monastery. Enjoy the mountain views of Langtang Lirung, Gaurishankar, Everest, and other mountains.
Contact us for a memorable Nagarkot Namobuddha Trekking experience and leave Nepal with lots of memories that you will cherish forever.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Two night accommodation with breakfast at 3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu - Tumlingtar - Kathmandu)
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide (English speaking and Government licensed holder guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekker: 1 Porter) there food, accommodation, Salary, equipment and including staff insurance
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- All necessary paper work and permits (Makalu area permit and TIMS) please bring 3 passport size photographs
- All Local/Government Taxes and office service charge
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
What's not included?
- Nepal Visa fee
- Meal not specified in the “meal inclusions” in the above itinerary
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and other expenses
- International airfare to & from home town
- Excess baggage charges
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Tumlingtar
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
- Tips and donations for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend