+2 People above
Hotel/Guest House/Tented Camp
- Summit high mountain peak Ama Dablam (6812m)
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla (2840m)
- Sherpa culture and people exploration
- Visit Himalyalan old Buddhist monastery and stupa
- Lead by experience climbing sherpa
- Nepal food and cuisine.
Trip Overview of Ama Dablam Expedition
Ama Dablam Expedition (6812m) is one of the great summits Located in the heart of the gigantic Everest Himalayan region. This is the only mountain that only can fill up your desire to scale the summit technically. Literally Ama Dablam means mother of the jewel which seems itself because of its uniqueness and steepness known as one of the tough mountain for the climbers. In the words of Mr. Dr Hark gurung this one is quite similar to Mt Matterhorn from Alps and another mountain Mt fishtail from southern part of Annapurna which is also very famous for its uniqueness. locating mount Everest on the north east ,Mera peak, Island peak ,Takuboche peak at north west and Thamserku 6608M ,Kangeta 6685M lies in south west of this beautiful mountain . Ombigichan6340M is another closet from Amadablam . The summit is lucky itself for bringing Olympic torch on the summit during Beijing Olympic 2012.
Our team Tourist link treks and expedition have successfully organized the expedition since last few years. All our climbing staff and crews are doing best to make it more comfortable and convenient. Ama Dablam expedition includes, great trek to the heart of Everest Himalaya as well as land of Sherpa, yak and yetis & monastery and monks.
30 Min. Hotel Hotel
As soon as you arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu you will be transferred into hotel. You will be invited to visit the office for briefing about this visit and for trekking permit. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Taking light breakfast early in the morning, our guide will then take you for a pleasant day tour inside Kathmandu which encompasses the UNESCO enlisted holiest shrine of Shiva at Pashupatinath Temple Complex, the Bouddhanath Stupa which is the largest Stupa existing inside Kathmandu, Swayambhunath Temple aka Monkey Temple which is the oldest Stupa inside Kathmandu which dates almost 2oooyrs back and the Kathmandu Durbar Square which is yet another UNESCO enlisted historical site where you will get chance to view the abode of Living Goddess- Kumari, Kasthamandap Temple, Kal Bhairab and many more.
On the 2nd day you will take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla which takes 35 minutes. From Lukla you will be heading towards Phakding (2652 m). Taking 35 minutes of flight to Lukla, your trip begins after climbing up to the slope on the left bank of Dudh Koshi River. On the way, you can view the magnificent beauty of Kusum Kangaru, Mt Kwondge and on the way you passed a few tea houses and Mani walls. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
On the 3rdday of the itinerary you will move from Phakding to Namche (3,446m). After a slight rise from Jhorsalle, the trail passes a waterfall. Throughout the day, you will pass from the villages interspersed with magnificent forests of Rhododendron, giant fir trees and magnolia. And on the way to walk you will be rewarded (weather permitting) your first glimpse of Kusum Kanggru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8,848 m) and Nuptse (7879 m) then a steep climb to the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar (3440m). Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Acclimatization is important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that it is better to take a short day hike to Thame, Khumjung or Khunde. If you get some time then you can go for relaxing and exploring the Namche and the Sherpa culture. On this day you will head to Thame from Namche Bazaar by hiking and enjoying good eyesight. Today you will work through many prayer flags, mani and walls which is carved on stones. After winding the Bhote Koshi River the trail climbs steeply to Thame. You will have a good view of the Kangpoche Teng and Kwangde and North in the Thame Gompa Nangpa. Rimdu Mani festival is held here in the spring. In a same way you will head to Khumjung Village (3789m) by walking to the river then start to the village of Khumjung. Many hikers enjoy the trek to Khumjung village, as it is supposed to be one of the civilized communities of Sherpa. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
On the 5th day you will find the trail climbing the forests where you find the musk deer. Tengboche is situated on a saddle at 3867m, surrounded by a clear dwarf firs and Rododendroms. Kwongde (6187m) Tawache (6542 m) Everest (8,848 m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) Thamserku (6608m) offers an inspiring panorama of gigantic Himalayan. You will be visiting the Tengboche Buddhist Monastery which is considered as the largest in the Khumbu region. Overnight stay at a tented camp.
You will walk along the hillside covered with Rhododendrons and junipers. If it is spring you can see pink and red flowers of rhododendron flames. The trail drops to Phunki Thanga, from where all the way passes through pine forests providing an opportunity to see wildlife such as mountain goats, Snow Leopard and colorful pheasants, finally you reached at Namche. Overnight stay at a tented camp.
On the 12th day you will get back to Lukla (2810m), which is a beautiful and easy walk and in addition it provides the view to Kusum Kangaru, blue pine along with Rhododendron forest from Namche. This is the last day of the trek in a bustling city so enjoy dinner with the team members. Overnight stay at a guest house.
It takes 30-minutes of scenic flight high above mountains to arrive back to domestic airport in Kathmandu from where we will get back to hotel. During day, you can either go shopping around busy streets of Thamel or remain idle on bed. Dinner will be served in the evening.
The enticing 29 days ‘Ama dablam Expedition' comes to an end on this day as you will be transferred back to Tribhuvan International airport by our representative. We are happy to serve you and we will be looking forward for your next visit.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including trekking guide(leader), climbing sherpa and porters including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food
- All domestic flights (Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu)
- Welcome dinner
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountain
- Porter services for trekking (2 Trekkers: 1 porter)
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and climbing permit
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen goods for camping
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit
- Company services and all required government taxes/royalties
What's not included?
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude for oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu because if early back to ktm
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses like bar bills , laundry service
- Personal climbing equipment
- Tips & donation
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|