+2 People above
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Exploring the beautiful waterfall and visit shivapuri National park.
- Lead by experience guide.
- Nepali food and cuisine.
- Jungle walking around 5 hours and chance to see the wild animals like wild boar, jackal, tiger and bird watching.
- Sunrise tour early in the morning.
- Stay at mountain lodge and visit local people.
Trip Overview of Chisapani Hiking
Chisapani Hiking is one of the best-hiking destinations around Kathmandu valley. It starts at the outskirt of Kathmandu valley the place called Sundarijal i.e. gateway of Shivapuri Nagarjun Forest reserve where you got to explore culture, customs, tradition, flora fauna, scenic beauty, and panoramic view of Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Rolwaling region.
For Chisapani Hiking the bus that takes you to sundarijal from Kathmandu takes roughly one hour. Then the hike goes uphill through the ancient settlement of Sundarijal and it’s a pilgrim center of Hindus & Buddhists. You have to buy an entrance ticket at the gate of the forest reserve then the trail goes through the village called Mulkharka a Tamang village where we can see the terrace field, local houses, and the people doing their daily work. After having launched at Mulkharka the trail starts uphill once again and after we reach a more dense forest and it’s like heaven for Bird watchers. It goes slightly inclined uphill until a place called Deurail (pass) and it goes downhill to the place called Chisapani where we going to stay overnight. Chisapani is an amazing place that seems to be cold all year. And it’s foggy in the evening & morning. We can see Langtang & Gaurishankar Himal as well as the terrace field and the beautiful landscape from there.
The next day we can see the sunrise and the Mountain View early in the morning. After breakfast, we leave the place and the trail goes through the hilltop way through dense forest. The scenic beauty & flora fauna is really awesome. Get ready for the ultimate snap you could with wild boar, Deer, cat tiger & some squirrel on the way. The trail teaches another pass called Chauki Bhanjyang and picturesque village. Having launched there and the trail goes a little up & down with some flat trails and we reach Nagarkot finally one of the famous hill stations of Kathmandu valley. Overnight in a hotel and early morning sunrise view and we can see the long-range panoramic view of the Himalayas such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang region, Rolwaling region, and Everest finally. After having breakfast we go back to Kathmandu by Bus/Car 1.5 hrs drive.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Two night accommodation with breakfast at 3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu - Tumlingtar - Kathmandu)
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide (English speaking and Government licensed holder guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekker: 1 Porter) there food, accommodation, Salary, equipment and including staff insurance
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- All necessary paper work and permits (Makalu area permit and TIMS) please bring 3 passport size photographs
- All Local/Government Taxes and office service charge
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
What's not included?
- Nepal Visa fee
- Meal not specified in the “meal inclusions” in the above itinerary
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and other expenses
- International airfare to & from home town
- Excess baggage charges
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Tumlingtar
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
- Tips and donations for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend