+2 People above
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Scenic drive to Chitwan (5 hours)
- Culture tour including with tharu dance.
- Explore the beautiful places where you can get different kind of bird, People, flora and fauna.
- Nepal cuisine and food
- Lead by experience tour guide
- Activities : Elephant riding, Tharu dance culture, bird watching, Village walking, Jungle walk, Elephant breeding center and canoe trip.
- Visit wild animals ( Wild bangle tiger, Wild Elephant, rhino, Dear, Jackal, Wild pig and other more.
Trip Overview of Chitwan Jungle Safari
Chitwan Jungle Safari is included among the ‘Top things to do in Asia’. The name Chitwan when translated becomes ‘the heart of forest’ which perfectly defines the topographical structure of this park. Realizing the importance of Chitwan National Park, it has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Chitwan National Park covers a total of 932km square area and expands over Churia Hills, lakes, and flood plains of Rapti, Narayani, and Reu Rivers. The jungle is important also for being the first National Park of Nepal. The forest in the inner Terai was being used as the hunting Reserve for Rana families and their guests till the year 1950. It was only in the year 1970 that the jungle was declared the first National park. Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park continues through the subtropical and riverine woods. Sal woods are found in abundance in the park which provides shelter for several mammals, diverse species of tropical flowers, and various local and migratory birds.‘Tourist Link Treks & Expedition’ is currently conducting the Chitwan Jungle Safari package which begins by taking the journey to Chitwan. Jungle Walks, canoe trips, jeep safari, bird watching, and elephant back rides are some of the popular ways to explore the deep woods of Chitwan. We are currently offering 3 packages for Chitwan Jungle Safari.
1. Chitwan Safari- 1 Night 2 Days,
2. Chitwan Safari- 2 Nights 3 Days and
3. Chitwan Safari-3 Nights 4 Days Choose the one that best suits you.
Some sensational ways of exploring Chitwan include:
Walking in the dense sal forest of the park will be a pleasant experience where you will get the chance to closely observe wildlife like massive Asian Elephants, raging one-horned rhinoceros, hog deer, and barking deer, black buck, hyena, and others. But remember to follow the instructions of your guide and do not walk alone in the jungle.
Taking an adventurous canoe trip along the turbulent Rapti River is yet another non-conventional way of exploring Chitwan whereby we will have a close look at crocodiles and water birds.
Jeep Safari is a thrilling sensation of having a close encounter with raging rhinos, deers, and other wild lives. The drive along the off-the-beaten tracks will be thrilling.
Various local and migratory birds like florican bird, red-headed trogon, bareheaded geese, and hornbill along with some endangered species can be spotted in the woods of Chitwan National Park.
Elephant Back Ride:
Elephant back riding is another popular way of exploring the dense forests of Chitwan. Elephant back riding offers a better vision in comparison to Jeep safari as we will have the advantage of height. We can have a close encounter with the ferocious beasts without having to fear for our security. Deer, rhinos, monkeys, and boar will be the frequently seen animals.
Tharu dance culture
In Nepal, we have 36 casts, they have many branches, one of the cast is Tharu, they have a different kind of culture so they will show the traditional dance for the people which is very popular in the world.
- Jungle resort in Chitwan
- All meals in Chitwan
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable Tourist bus
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- Heritage sites and national park entrance fee
- All jungle activities in Chitwan as mentioned in the itinerary
What's not included?
- Alcoholic/luxury drinks and Private expenses
- All government and local taxes
You’ll be lucky to travel with them!You'll be lucky to travel with Tourism Link Trek & Expedition, I arrived there with many thoughts, confused and trying to avoid being scammed (it happens a lot, so inform Read More ...